Sunday, March 22, 2015

Wow us and woo our stomachs

**Cooking for your ladies**
Explanation:I often see recipes or eat something and think, I'd love to make this for you all..I am so looking forward to seeing everyone again, I picture the evening and see happy satisfied faces, busy hands eating, noisy sounds of belly happiness...my food motivation for choosing a recipe: to please/excite/interest miladies :-) it may be a mish mash, but let's go for a traditional pot luck AND BRING IT ON.\
(dess code: stage clothes Vegas)
Kelly: Xiao long bao (soup dumlings)


Winnie: Salmon and Prawn Delight (renamed Seafood Fantasy ;)

Colleen: Herby potato cakes (Yotam Ottolenghi yum)

Mascha: Parnsip soup with stilton and bacon crumb



Mita: Beef stifado and rice

Dorte: Booty in sequins

...and the inaugural 'ETC's Got Talent'
FABULOUS ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment